October 28th Home Building Education Opportunity
If you’re considering building a home, join us at our 2-Home Construction Tour on October 28th from 1-3 pm. At this event, you’ll be able to see all of the little things that make our homes BETTER BUILT.
Because this tour is done mid-construction, you’ll be able to see elements of our homes that typically hidden from sight – including elements like energy efficient upgraded insulation.
This tour is unique because it features two homes being built simultaneously in St. Charles. Visitors will get the chance to see different elements of each house – and to learn how we our approach to custom home building is different from other St. Louis home builders.
First Home Highlights:
• Architectural Asphalt Shingle Roof
• Energy efficient insulation – both fiberglass & foam.
• High performance energy efficient framing
• Radiant floor heating throughout much of the home.
• Elevator between floors
• Master suite with attached sunroom
• Unique house and design.
• Main entry is into the lower level, which is the main living area.
• Concrete Heated floors throughout, elevator between floors, main level master suite with attached sunroom.
• Second floor is bonus apartment, gathering room with additional bedrooms.
Second Home Highlights:
• Framed and insulated with windows – see how we build differently from the ground up.
For address and directions, please RSVP here. Once registered, we’ll send you the address and directions to the event.