Wildwood MO Home Builder
Hibbs Homes is proud to build custom homes in Wildwood, MO. You can see much of our work as you drive throughout the Wildwood area – from custom homes to local businesses. For those of you looking to learn more about the history and fabric of the community – especially those considering a relocation to the area – we’ve provided background information and details on school districts and amenities below.
If you’re already familiar with the Wildwood area, and would like additional information about building a custom home in the area, we invite you to reach out for additional information.
New Home Community: Timbers at Fox Mountain
Timbers at Fox Mountain is a custom home community in Wildwood Missouri by Hibbs Homes, featuring custom luxury home designs by Riverbend Timber Framing. We’ll soon be breaking ground on this exclusive community – with just 8 home sites available.
• Custom timber frame home designs
• Every home is built energy efficient
• 3 to 14-acre wooded lots
• Easy access to highway 44, shopping, dining
• Rockwood School District
Click here to learn more.
LAND FOR SALE IN WILDWOOD, MO
We build custom homes on private lots throughout the Wildwood, MO area. If you are looking for land and have not yet secured the right parcel, our team of Realtors can assist you in finding the right location. Check out our available lots and available homes pages or contact Jan Hibbs to get assistance in your search.
ABOUT WILDWOOD, MO
Wildwood is an affluent western suburb in the St. Louis area – nestled in the beauty of the Meramec River Valley with each access to trails and state parks.
Wildwood Trails & Parks
The City of Wildwood is home to some of the most incredible multiple use trails in the area. The city was over 35 miles of trails – with more than 18 of those miles being smooth paved asphalt – ideal for bike riders.
Major city trails include:
- Al Foster Memorial Trail
- The Wildwood Greenway
- Hamilton-Carr Greenway, a section of the Monarch Levee Trail
- Rock Hollow Trail, and
- Bluff View Trail System.
Outdoor enthusiasts, bicyclists, runners and hikers can travel almost forty (40) miles using the City’s asphalt trails and appropriate connector roads. Add to that, the single track trails in the City of Wildwood and the opportunities for adventure are limitless.
In addition to city trail systems, residents have quick and easy access to county and state park systems including Babler Park, Rockwoods Reservation, and Greensfelder Park.
Early Childhood Education
Primary School Education
- Babler Elementary School Phone: 636-733-1175
- Center for Creative Learning (Gifted Program) Phone: 636-891-6550
- Chesterfield Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6500
- Ellisville Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6600
- Fairway Elementary School Phone: 636-733-4175
- Green Pines Elementary School Phone: 636-733-4150
- Pond Elementary School Phone: 636-733-3225
- Ridge Meadows Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6650
- Wild Horse Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6075
- Crestview Middle School Phone: 636-891-6950
- LaSalle Springs Middle School Phone: 636-733-4200
- Rockwood Valley Middle School Phone: 636-733-4270
- Wildwood Middle School Phone: 636-733-4230
On March 16, we will host a one-time-only open house event in Wildwood. This luxury new construction home was built…
Wildwood Home Building Clients Justin & Kristen Share Their Experience Building a Truly Custom Home "Two years ago, my wife…
Choose one of our ready home plans & customize to your taste – or develop your own individual custom home design with…
On Thursday March 22, we had the great pleasure of breaking ground on a new mortgage-free custom home in Wildwood‘s…
Original story can be found here. A local veteran and his family will soon have a brand new home of…