Home Building Process
The custom home building process can feel a bit overwhelming, but we’re here to help! We believe in giving our customers all the information they need and being 100% clear about what to expect from us before, during, and after the home building process.
We’ve created a Home Building Process guide for anyone interested in building a custom home. The goal is to put you more at ease about the process by walking you through it, step by step. Building a home is a big deal, and you should have all the facts before you dive into it!
Our Home Building Process Guide goes into the details of what will happen with your home every step of the way. The guide will cover the following five steps:
- Step 1: New Home Building Consultation
- Step 2: Financing & Prequalification
- Step 3: New Home Construction Timeline & Phasing
- Step 4: Design Process
- Step 5: Construction Process
- The guide starts out with suggestions for how to prepare for your New Home Building Consultation and provides recommendations for places to check out the latest design trends.Step two will cover a little bit about financing, including how to get it and what lenders we can recommend.This guide of course covers the very popular question of how the construction timeline will be determined. We know you are eager to get into your new home, so we’ll outline what factors are taken into account when creating a construction timeline.The Home Design process may be fun, but it the options can be a bit overwhelming! Our guide provides questions to ask yourself so that you can narrow in on what designs make the most sense in your home.Lastly, the guide will cover the process of construction and what to expect during the building process.