About this Chesterfield New Home
Custom built green home in Chesterfield, MO
We built our first certified green home in 2007, which is also distinguished as one of the first Gold Level Green-Verified homes built in the St. Louis Area. The green home earned a 5+ Energy Star rating. This high performance two-story home boasts top of the line energy efficient and sustainable building features and cutting edge technology.
Features of this Gold Level Green-Verified Home
This energy efficient custom home features the following:
- Master suite bathroom with dual shower heads, electric tile warmer, separate toilet and shower room for more effective air exhaustion, and a corner whirlpool tub
- From lights to security to HVAC, the entire residence is also automated and can be controlled by computer or phone while away from home.
- Arched architectural details and columns define the living spaces while keeping the floor plan open
- Energy Star appliances
- Low VOC carpeting and paint throughout
- Energy Star rated windows
- Energy Star lighting
- Cellulose insulation
The home is located in the Parkway School District.