Custom Built Home in Des Peres
This custom two-story home Des Peres green home is elegantly finished and energy efficient. The home boasts four bedrooms, 3 ½ baths and features beautiful Hardie siding and cultured stone on the exterior, and beautiful woodwork throughout the interior. The home was verified green at the Gold level, the highest rating given by the St. Louis Home Builder’s Association through the Green Building Initiative.
Features of this Des Peres custom green home include:
• Geothermal heating and cooling system.
• Thorough caulk and seal package with upgraded insulation.
• Energy efficient products include windows, lights, appliances and low-flow plumbing.
• Unique tile surround fireplace set above a large lighted display niche in the spacious living room.
• French doors in dining room with encased shades open onto a large patio.
• Oak flooring throughout the home adds a timeless and warm touch.
• Airy and functional kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, Silestone counter-tops, and a custom glass tile back splash above the sink and stove.
• Master suite bathroom features a fully tiled shower with body sprays and dual shower heads.
This home is a beautiful example of current building trends, which are moving towards right-sized homes that are fully functional and energy efficient. Working closely with our clients we incorporated unique and timeless touches into a home that will withstand the test of time.