Log and Timber Construction in Wildwood MO
Happy Hounds Playground in Wildwood
This project was completed by our commercial construction partners at Hibbs General Contracting. The log building off Pond Road near Manchester in Wildwood will serve as the main office of Happy Hounds Playground, a new dog park opening this spring.
Features of this Log & Timber project include:
- A dramatic stone and timber truss entrance
- A full glass rear wall to allow a clear view of dog park activity.
- Large main level walkout deck
- Timber truss accents throughout interior
- Custom cabinetry and
- A stone-front reception stand.
Hibbs General Contracting and Gastineau Log Homes partnered on this project, even holding a public log raising event in August of 2016 to kick off construction.
The new dog park sits on 10 acres of land and will features splash pads, playground equipment for dogs, a puppy swimming pond, nature trails, and more.
Rustic Log and Timber Frame Construction
Do you like this rustic timber-style construction?
Check out this project: