In this episode, Kim and Danni are joined by smart home automation and security experts Tony Pratte of The Sound Room and Angie Cassidy of ABF Security.
In this episode, we dive into the current and emerging technologies that are available to homeowners to automate entertainment, lighting, appliances, security, and more.
Tune in to find out:
- What is a smart home?
- What infrastructure is required to start automating functions in your home
- Estimated costs around installation of various smart home and security features, including scalable solutions
- How to add technology into your home without worrying about the technology becoming quickly outdated.
- How to protect your privacy & data with in-home technology
- The difference between DIY and managed home security
- In home fire protection & water protection options
Click here for our Definitive Guide on Smart Home Automation.
For more information on home entertainment and smart home technology, reach out to Tony Pratte of The Sound Room. The Sound Room in Chesterfield is the premier home entertainment provider and systems integrator in Missouri and was named Best Specialty A/V Retailer in the United States by TWICE Magazine.
For more information on Home Security, Fire Prevention, Home Energy Management and more, contact Angie Cassidy and the experts at ABF Security. American Burglary and Fire is a locally owned and operated company that has been protecting homes and businesses in the St. Louis area since 1978. They have installed tens of thousands of professionally designed, easy-to-use security, fire, access control, and entertainment systems throughout the St. Louis region.