Hibbs Homes, LLC is a leading custom homebuilder in the St. Louis area. We are looking for Selection Coordinator to provide exceptional help to clients, turning their design wishes into detailed selections within their budget constraints and within our construction schedule, using our online Co-Construct client construction/management program.
Basic Design Selections Process:
- Coordinator will assist in the design selections process for making detailed choices related to, style, finish and color for all selections
- Coordinator will provide client with vendor contact and location information.
- Coordinator will input and review all selections in Co-Construct to confirm accuracy of selections after clients’ visits to suppliers and trade partners.
- Coordinator will communicate directly with the Vendor to receive quotes/layouts/specs/drawings and serve as liaison between clients/vendors until client is satisfied with the selections and prices; must also resolve incorrect selection quotes, photos, or details.
- Coordinator will contact the client to review the selections ready for approval and seek to finalize that selection by client approval. Address revisions when necessary.
- Coordinator will utilize and manage Co-Construct for communication and document management.
- Coordinator will obtain any construction related cost variances from estimator as needed and incorporate those into a client’s change order.
- Coordinator will transfer all selection docs in a change order to the superintendent’s schedule in Co-Construct.
- Coordinator will create a Selections Summary Sheet with detailed information regarding the final selections and will post it in Co-Construct together with cabinetry layouts, plumbing fixtures specs, appliances, flooring, and firebox specs for all vendors to see.
- Other duties as assigned.
Explain the selections design process to the client
- Educate our clients in the importance of schedule timelines, order of selection appointments, priority, due dates, and the usage of Co-Construct project management software; explain the importance of early client communication directly with the vendor to address pricing and product questions. Coordinator must understand how to help a client through the approval process of a selection.
- Explain to vendors the project scope, client style, allowance, and any other details previously reviewed with clients to help them be prepared to finalize selections with clients.
- Coordinator will strive to follow Co-Construct scheduling or assist in modifying the client’s scheduled build time.
- Organize collateral and flyers for clients’ packet and meetings; update selection samples and collateral consistently, on as needed basis. Gather information, samples, and photos, required for selection appointments. Deliver packet at initial meeting with client.
Coordinate Changes or new Options after Qualifying the client (with estimated Option pricing with input from the Estimator):
- Coordinator will work with Estimator to gather trade costs.
- Coordinator will reach out to current vendors for pricing or identify new vendors and obtain pricing and specifications as needed.
- Coordinator will communicate verbally and in writing any changes to superintendents to make sure they are aware of any changes needed to incorporate client’s addition.
- Coordinator will create a change order for client’s approval.
Meetings and Communication
- Before the initial client design meeting, confer with Estimator to understand the project scope, included finishes, and initial vendor selection.
- Perform an initial design meeting with the client to understand the goals for the project and the client’s wishes. Deliver packet of information with included vendors and allowances.
- Schedule initial vendor meetings for the client. Attend client-vendor meetings as needed.
- Input all selections and information into Co-Construct for the trade partner to access, including costs as approved by Office Manager/Estimator, in the Change Order module and Scheduling module of Co-Construct.
- Communicate with Superintendents on a regular basis to update them on changes that need to be considered during construction.
- Coordinator must be available for client questions and ready to offer direction on a weekly basis during each, phase of selections process.
- Hours: M-F, full-time 8-5 or part-time 9-3, as approved by Owner; weekend hours and after 5 hours are generally not needed.
Construction background preferred.
Send/email resume to no later than March 1, 2018:
Hibbs Homes, LLC
3 The Pines Court
St. Louis, MO 63141