This new construction project involved the tear down of an older home in a well-established Chesterfield neighborhood. The home was situated on a large 1+ acre lot. The older, outdated home was replaced by a custom-designed Tudor-Style estate home that kept with the aesthetic qualities of the neighborhood in which it was built.
This 3,800 square foot luxury infill project features:
• Brick front and James Hardie siding on the sides and rear of the home.
• Partially finished lower level
• Large vault in the great room and kitchen
• Brick fireplace in the hearth room
• Premier Skylights – Velux
• French Doors
• Tudor & Brick Style Exterior
• Custom Picture Door by Treecourt
• Custom Cabinets in Kitchen, Kids Bath, Master Bath, and Guest Bath
• Cultured marble backsplashes, countertops, and bowls in cappuccino and solid white
• Tahoe Clean-Face Deluxe models feature our Contour tube-style burner, designed to complement the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set, and produce a natural dancing flame.