This new construction custom home was built for a family on a private wooded lot in Wildwood. Surrounded by acres of forest, this home offers total privacy, while allowing for ample natural light and views of the nearby scenery.
Light colors, beautiful wood, natural light, and custom tile are a design theme throughout the home. The light color palette paired with the large windows, which allow in natural light, makes the home light and bright.
Beautiful wood is a feature throughout the home. Timber beams accent the main floor, extending from the kitchen, through the dining, and living rooms. The kitchen island and bathroom vanities all feature reclaimed wood paired with white ceramic sinks.
A finished lower level was built for this family’s young children to have plenty of space to play. The lower level features Earthwerks Derby Plank flooring throughout. The flooring is naturally beautiful and durable – forgiving of messes and accidents that may occur when young children play.
The client wrote about their experience in this article, “From Cookie Cutter to Custom: A Client’s Home Building Journey.”
“They guided us through all the steps of the building process while always keeping us up to date on the progress. I can’t speak highly enough about Hibbs Homes and the custom building process with them. Their communication and accessibility is by far the best I have come across in any business. Building a home is a large scale operation and Hibbs Homes being with you every step of the way makes everything as stress free and smooth as possible.”
Additional feature of this new construction home are listed below.
Master Bathroom Features:
- Freestanding acrylic soaking tub
- River rock natural mosaic tile in master bath shower
- Reclaimed solid pine double vanity with wax pine finish & sink in master bathroom
- Cultured marble shower surround in natural white
Hall Bath Features:
- Decorative Havana tile in hall bath
- Mason reclaimed wood vanity and sink in Wax Pine Finish
- Cultured marble tub surround in natural white
- Granite Countertops
- 20th Century salvaged wood kitchen island
- Custom kitchen pendant lights
- Custom chandelier over dining area
- Craftsman wood burning fireplace with custom mantel and brick surround
- Certainteed architectural roof
- Solid hardwood floors throughout the main floor in Dakota
- Earthwerks Derby Plank flooring in lower level in Hatteras
- Timber beams in kitchen, dining room, and living room
- Custom landscaping
- Finished walk-out basement with play areas for their children
This home was built by St Louis custom home builders Hibbs Homes. To design and build your own custom home, click here to contact Hibbs Homes.